The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What you listening to right now?

I am listening to a gospel radio station that is based in our local. I like listening to the gospel rocks that are played each and every-time am home. They help me reflect on the things I have achieved today and even the challenges that I have gone through. The gospel music is always the source of my hope. Being grateful for the life I have and everything Iknow. The songs are just on top of this world. Keeping it Hope FM all through.

OMG, I haven't heard this song in DECADES! I remember when it used to play on the radio. Yes, I'm that old. :)

Aw, geez. Now it's gonna be stuck in my head all day.

This song sounds like an old Walt Disney halloween themed short cartoon or something. It's disturbing!!! haha

I am listening to a preaching from the pastor in our local church. He is talking about how we are struggling with the false teaching that are happening today. I found it totally educative since he is giving the tips and biblical concepts of the true shepherds and how we should be on the watch out so that we are not lead astray. I love it and I was hoping I could share the recording so that you can have to know what he is saying.

I'm listening to: Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head (Blue Monday Mix)

Yes i know, weird taste of music but it's nice to hear music from your childhood again !

I came across that song yesterday by watching a movie.

banners
Back