“FunnelFlux Zeydoo
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What Websites Do You Write For?

Discussion in 'Display Media Buying' started by tweety23, Jan 18, 2013.

1. protoboard

protoboard Affiliate affiliate

Right now I'm writing at Bubblews. The payout there is $25 and they pay through PayPal. I'm not very active there and that's why I haven't got to my second payment yet but it is fairly simple to make the needed $25 on that site.

2. AdCombo
  3. Optimiztic

Optimiztic Affiliate affiliate

As far as online writing goes, I get a lot of work through private clients. I do some writing for content studios -- it's always wise to have several income streams when you're a freelancer. The one that pays the best is Constant Content, although you often wait for months for a piece to sell. I get a reasonable amount of income through the UK version of Textbroker; they don't pay brilliantly, but they're better than some and fairly reliable. I also do a little work for Hirewriters and iWriter; the pay is fiddling, but if you just write a quick article now and again you can make a little extra cash.

4. Athenagdlyt

Athenagdlyt Affiliate affiliate

In the past I have actively written for several article sites like Knoji and Expertscolumn (when they were still paying well). Now, I only maintain InfoBarrel, and HubPages but not too actively since I started accepting contractual work from clients. The contractual jobs are my main sources of income now. It's not really that stressful once a steady client based is established. You can more or less schedule your tasks with each client. During breaks, I either write an article or two on IB or HP or hangout on forums.

banners