The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What Websites Do You Write For?

Right now I'm writing at Bubblews. The payout there is $25 and they pay through PayPal. I'm not very active there and that's why I haven't got to my second payment yet but it is fairly simple to make the needed $25 on that site.

As far as online writing goes, I get a lot of work through private clients. I do some writing for content studios -- it's always wise to have several income streams when you're a freelancer. The one that pays the best is Constant Content, although you often wait for months for a piece to sell. I get a reasonable amount of income through the UK version of Textbroker; they don't pay brilliantly, but they're better than some and fairly reliable. I also do a little work for Hirewriters and iWriter; the pay is fiddling, but if you just write a quick article now and again you can make a little extra cash.

In the past I have actively written for several article sites like Knoji and Expertscolumn (when they were still paying well). Now, I only maintain InfoBarrel, and HubPages but not too actively since I started accepting contractual work from clients. The contractual jobs are my main sources of income now. It's not really that stressful once a steady client based is established. You can more or less schedule your tasks with each client. During breaks, I either write an article or two on IB or HP or hangout on forums.

banners
Back