The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What was your Background Before Affiliate Marketing?

I got into it during school... because I hated the idea of getting a dead end 9-5. Best decision I ever made. I'm not making a ton of money yet but it's coming...

well before coming to AM i was a student , and still am!

The reasons for doing this is I dont want to work after I finish my university and will also would have establish my business

Hurray!!!

I'm also a student, and still student! Now I'm a full time Master Degree college student at Psychology major, and still like this for the next 2 years :)

I found when the system is set, we just need to spend few hours a day to maintain our website. In future, I want to be psychologist but also earning as affiliate marketer

Hey , its fun to meet like minded people :). By the way as a student how much time do you get or spend for your internet business?

I'm also a student, and still student! Now I'm a full time Master Degree college student at Psychology major, and still like this for the next 2 years :)

I found when the system is set, we just need to spend few hours a day to maintain our website. In future, I want to be psychologist but also earning as affiliate marketer

You can be both. It's always nice to have hobbies and interests outside of what you do at the office all day, especially hobbies that augment your income. :)

wow heaps of sales & magement people here, it must be quite easy for you guys to do affiliate marketing and promoting products and even your website/blog if u got one.

You can be both. It's always nice to have hobbies and interests outside of what you do at the office all day, especially hobbies that augment your income. :)

Yup, we can do both. I have done it for more than 2 years, and for future I think I will do both the online jobs and offline jobs. Affiliate marketing can bring lots of money, but it leads to loneliness. When I'm in college, interact with friends, lecturers, and going outside can give refreshment and I'm not feel lonely anymore. Then in night or morning, I open my computer to do online business (Adsense and Affiliate)

Btw minstrel, based on your signature, you are also a psychologist right? How to divide time between being a psychologist and affiliate marketer?

To Richkid,
I spend about 5 hour a day, sometimes more, sometimes less. If I have full class in one day, I usually spend about 1-2 hour. If I'm in college holiday, I can spend about 8-10 hour a day :D Btw, it's my online hours including: checking mails, stats, forums, reading blogs and many non productive jobs. I think my productive working hours is only 10-20 hours a week, depends on the workload I created myself ;)

MI
Back