The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

what up...

dick daly

affiliate
hey! my name is dick and i hate to capitalize my letters and i sometimes use bad grammar and/or punctuation. now dat dats out of the way...

i gained an interest in affiliate marketing roughly a year or so ago but have not really made any solid attempt at making money in it. i even made a real estate related affiliate marketing website but kind of just let it sit after a while. perhaps if i had a worse paying day-job and had a wife and kids i might have been more motivated. i want to change that. i have decided that i would like to approach this avenue to financial freedom once more with a renewed sense of focus and commitment.

so that is why i am here. i want to learn, grow, and share with folks dat are like minded with high aspirations to attain success... lets git it!

Welcome to 5 Star, dick daly.

Well, that was an interesting introduction and a little different.

You have come to the right place to learn and you will be around a lot of friendly people who are also very helpful.

We have tons of information here for you to read, plus you can always ask questions whenever you have any.

Hi dick,

Welcome to 5 Star. As you read more here you'll find there are many others that like you got off to a soft start, sorta gave up, then tried again with more commitment.

Be sure to read the stickies in the newbie forum. Tons of good advice
from some great folks who have been where you are right now and made it.

thanks 4 the welcome guys. i know this forum has some good info as i have been lurking for a lil while now, reading and learning. hope to be able to contribute as well.

MI
Back