The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What type of offers convert best in adult/dating sites?

Athena.Tennousu

affiliate
hi does anyone have any idea? what i have in mind:
1)dating offers
2)enhancer (eg: enlarge XXX )
3)adult site offers

hahaha...thanks

I find enhancer a little hard(excuse the pun) to find these days!
Adult offers also maybe you could show me some?
Im running dating offer atm - personally i find that niche target offers work a lot nicer!

I find enhancer a little hard(excuse the pun) to find these days!
Adult offers also maybe you could show me some?
Im running dating offer atm - personally i find that niche target offers work a lot nicer!

adult bbw offers? :)

If you yourself are the webmaster, it's usually best to look at the sites demographic's & most searched query's as this sometimes offers an indication of which offers you should be looking for. Enlargement offers are slowly on the decline so i would rule that out, your looking for probably a more "Content" based offer, especially if your site is an out and out Adult related site, you simply offer ad's for the most searched query on your site. Like suggest above ^ if your site was getting allot of queries for the term "BBW" you would simply setup the offers related to that search term accordingly.

Getting even more adult is what works on adult sites, if you know what I mean ;-). So anything extreme in either of the three will work well

lol thanks for the advice everyone hahaha...

@K
adult offers refers to membership with adult sites whereby we earn money as affiliates/referers...never tried this before though...i think i'll try dating as well due to the high payout by the CPA offers: (eg:first page submit and it pays 4.50, you don't even need any paid signups which is great)

@mtmjohn
lol...are you sure BBW works? what about FBW? hahaha

@ raven
yeah i agree that we should look at the demographic but i'm trying to buy ad space from juicy ads (i see loads of potential there) but they are all adult sites...probably target male 18-30 years old?:p

@perry
hahaha...by extreme did you mean HARDCORE stuff? any way to monetize this :p

Here is a tool that may help:

To figure out the demographics of a particular website, go to google.com/adplanner and type in their domain. You will see useful information about their traffic such as age, gender, education, household income and interests.

Are the stats accurate? You decide, have a look here to see a small portion of what your Google demographics are: google.com/ads/preferences/view

banners
Back