The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What tool do you use to track your camapain optimization steps.

Mr.T

Hey,

do you know a tool to keep track on your campaign optimization for example Banner testing, Landingpage splittesting etc..

After a few cmpaigns it's a really time consuming task to always check what you have todo next.

I would like to put this in a workflow to get a campaign optimized after a standard procedure.

For the moment I use Podio for the managment, but not sure if this is the best way.

Maybe there is a tool out there thats better than Podio.

What would you recommend or what do you use?

cheers

Check out VWO, the best there is - I will do a case study soon reviewing it and showing you what you can do.

Hey K thanks for the reply.

But let me explain what I want a little bit more.

You have 30 campaigns running,

on Campaign A you are testing new banners.

on Campaign B you are splittesting offers.

on Camapign C you are testing time targeting

on Campaign D etc ....

You have different campaigns in an different status and the porblem I have, if I look at voluum I just see what works and what doesn't and always to check when did I started testing new banner, when did I started that.

The main question is always how long do I need my optimitzation tested to get correct results.

And I have to calculate that everyday or every few days, because that is too much todo.

What I want is a tool, that tells me in the morning what campaigns I have to check and what todo there.

Because if I get this done relativle easy I can outsource this part.

The problem I have is that I need to much time figuring out what do to.

cheers

banners
Back