The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What to write each article on?

mcirami

affiliate
Hi,

I just had a quick question about what to write each of your articles on. I know you want each to be about a low competition keyword but there is something I'm just not grasping.

Let's say I have a dog training blog. Do I write an article about each topic on my blog and submit them to different sites? Like say write a potty training article then submit to a site... then I write another article about crate training and submit it to a different site? then leash training... etc...

OR

Do I want one general article about dog training that talks about those sub-topics and rewrite it a bunch of times to submit to different sites?

OR

Do I want to write an article on each sub-topic and post multiple articles on each submission site?

Thanks

If you have dog training blog, you need it to be in a smaller niche than 'dog training'

I am not a dog expert, but take a breed or something else with less competition

But you need to be a dog expert, then you can write lots of articles pertaining to that niche

Writing 'general' articles is a waste of time

If you are not a dog expert, do'nt write about dogs

I'm not sure if you're talking strictly about article marketing or whether you're also talking about what articles you should put on your own site. Obviously your own site should have lots of articles on the various aspects of your niche.

But you can do any variation of the options you've mentioned when it comes to article marketing. You can submit articles verbatim from your own blog to the directories, you can rewrite them, you can just tweak them a little, you can write completely original articles, whatever you want.

Use your resource box to link back to related material on your own site, including deep links (in other words, don't just link to the home page every time).

If you are selling affiliate products with article marketing, find subjects/keywords that a potential buyer would search on google. write your article around these types of keywords. example: best dog training guide, stop dogs barking etc..

A solution that I use a lot and give me good result (google ranking, returning visitor...) with a little work. (So many other things to do, I need 'optimization').

if you sell "dog training", you can ask to related web site (for example vet, dog's toy) if you can copy some of their articles (somehow related to do training) to your web site and then link back to them (as source), you can also speak about articles from other web sites and link back, so you can quickly grow a pool of articles. If you had a good diversity of opinions and ideas, visitor will come to you because they can quickly read and find what they are looking for.

Also, with a very basic PHP script you can highlight and link your keywords in these articles to your articles, very good for google ranking.

banners
Back