The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What subjects do women like?

myfreeforum

affiliate
I have several projects out there, but am beginning to build something for women. Would the other women out there let me know what sort of subjects they look for online...i.e. time management, cooking, health, etc. I think it will be a combo of a blog and then normal web pages. I wanted to have a forum like you do...but when I tried that the SPAM KILLED ME. I would spend an hour deleting spam.

you should definitely include cooking :) also, maybe some parenting advice for new mothers... maybe a little about the latest fashion too :)

I know that one of their major search on the Internet is cooking... followed by weight loss and skin/hair care.

I would recommend products in the health & beauty, diet & fitness, and fashion categories.

Also, online education programs' target demographic are women aged 18-35, those returning to the work force after having children, young women looking to advance their careers, etc.

Good luck :)

Thanks for the tips. I know Yahoo runs lots of cooking articles on their front page, so their must be internet...also, health, beauty, etc.

However, I was thinking on a very different track..but I think you've set me straight. :)

You're in the right market. Women do more online shopping than men do and females are even more interested in tech gadgets than men are. From experience, some of the more popular verticals that appeal to women are health, fashion and parenting. You may want to choose from those sectors and try to find a niche so things don't get too saturated for you.

You have a lot to work with.

All the best. :)

banners
Back