The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What sources of traffic do you know besides all the popular ones ?

Wonder how long before robots clicks affiliate links?
then actually buys something
say when chatgpt gets super funky
I can say OK chatgpt go buy me a bruins tee
size large mens
max spend $50 inc shipping
heres my card info
post out to my office
dot dot dot
robot finds a bruins blog post
selects a tee
makes the buy
someone gets affiliate commission

It says
technology is evolving rapidly, and there are advancements in AI-driven technologies, including voice-activated assistants and chatbots integrated into shopping platforms. These systems are designed to assist users with making purchases by providing information, suggesting products, and facilitating transactions. While I can provide information about products, reviews, recommendations, and general shopping advice, I currently lack the ability to directly execute purchases.

Does the AI robot have a credit card that is any good and a place or method of delivery?

Any sales are not completed until they are delivered (physically or digitally) and paid for.
Where else can you get traffic besides YouTube, Tik Tok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.? I know that there is Quora,Tumbrl,Like but I also need others to have a lot of traffic and a more solvent audience.
You can PAY for ads but there are no promises of "a more solvent audience" really. Buy an ad on a highly respected website like Reuters, Wall Street Journal or ads behind a pay-wall. Any free website is 97% freeloaders --the 3% that could be converted matter.

Does the AI robot have a credit card that is any good and a place or method of delivery?

Any sales are not completed until they are delivered (physically or digitally) and paid for.

You can PAY for ads but there are no promises of "a more solvent audience" really. Buy an ad on a highly respected website like Reuters, Wall Street Journal or ads behind a pay-wall. Any free website is 97% freeloaders --the 3% that could be converted matter.
Yes, quality traffic plays a big role. You can take obemami traffic as in Tik tok - a lot of it is not quality. And for example in Telegram there traffic and audience is more qualitative and solvent.

Pretty sure not :D but Amazon knows those things about me.
I can say OK chatgpt go buy me a bruins tee
My Amazon Alexa asks me sometimes if I want to know what's on sale or if I want to reorder my oatmeal or a sweater I bought, or if I want to charge the items left in my cart to my card on file and have them shipped. I always say no then unplug it. I leave it unplugged unless I'm waiting for a package notification. It's kind of creepy, sometimes it talks to me first, out of the blue. It calls me by name. :eek::rofl

That said, I know a few people a generation younger than me who love being able to just say what they want and the voice makes it happen.

Doesn't have to be an actual Amazon product, they push third-party seller stuff, too. They run ads on YouTube quite a bit. Point is that AI can help you get sales but my guess would be that it would more likely be for repeat business. Like I said, just a guess.

Where else can you get traffic besides YouTube, Tik Tok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.? I know that there is Quora,Tumbrl,Like but I also need others to have a lot of traffic and a more solvent audience.
So, are you looking only for free traffic? Where does your target audience hang out?

Is it worth your time and effort to use only free advertising, or are you willing to also/or use paid, targeted advertising?

This is a little bit different, I plan to use it myself. There is a site called Medium.com. This site has over 12,000 articles on it covering every topic imaginable. According to Techjury, Medium.com had 199.5 million monthly traffic count as of May 2023. Anyone can post articles. (I would like me some of that traffic.) Here's the thing. You have to become a member ($5.00/ mth) which is not a lot to join. However you NEED to be a part of the community. So you'll have to read and comment on other people's articles. Make sure your articles become popular and you will get some of that traffic. Medium.com has a whole section on "Marketing with Medium.com". This is not an overnight traffic generating tool. However, 1/2% of their traffic is 997,500. If you only got 1/2% of their traffic... I'd be okay with that.

Good luck.

Small site media buys? You can buy these for a relatively small flat fee. Ask to do a test buy.

P.S. Don't forget about Instagram shoutouts. Oberlo has a helpful guide on how to buy these directly from influencers.

I am not a fan of social media or other similar channels since I feel they make a lot of changes and it is hard for me to keep up with things(among other issues I have). In my case, I always preferred ad networks and I am sure you'll find lots of suggestions on this forum. Actually, from the title of this post I assumed you meant ad networks that are less known that the "big" ones.

I was into Medium and Pinterest for a while though but that was some time ago.

I am not a fan of social media or other similar channels since I feel they make a lot of changes and it is hard for me to keep up with things(among other issues I have). In my case, I always preferred ad networks and I am sure you'll find lots of suggestions on this forum. Actually, from the title of this post I assumed you meant ad networks that are less known that the "big" ones.

I was into Medium and Pinterest for a while though but that was some time ago.
Got you. In the future, I may also be planning to try to attract traffic from Pinterest since it is quite large there.

Got you. In the future, I may also be planning to try to attract traffic from Pinterest since it is quite large there.
I haven't used Pinterest in quite a while but when I did, traffic really depended on your vertical(s) and audience you were hoping to target. Like any of the ad networks.

When I did use it, there were far more women than men. Also, I noticed a lot of them loved the colour purple. Myself included. :rofl

Just for You :) I remember the time Prince showed up in our office building in The Marina in LA and the receptionist saw him in the lobby and came back up all giggly and star struck LOL. We were selling oil well limited partnerships in a 'boiler room' like you see in the movies :D
Made me recall that ... day ...

I haven't used Pinterest in quite a while but when I did, traffic really depended on your vertical(s) and audience you were hoping to target. Like any of the ad networks.

When I did use it, there were far more women than men. Also, I noticed a lot of them loved the colour purple. Myself included. :rofl
Yeah, I guess women buy more online. Especially all kinds of household goods, household goods, cosmetics and other small things. If you create a quality Pinterest account, you can get leads.

Just for You :) I remember the time Prince showed up in our office building in The Marina in LA and the receptionist saw him in the lobby and came back up all giggly and star struck LOL. We were selling oil well limited partnerships in a 'boiler room' like you see in the movies :D
Made me recall that ... day ...
Aww, thanks!!! I loved his music. Who didn't? Lucky receptionist.

Did you actually get to see him, at all? Maybe walking across the parking lot or something?

Naw, I was too busy trying to close an investor deal @ $11,000 per working partner share ;)
We pulled some antics
  • --Federal Express will be there to collect your check for $11,000 by the end of the day
  • --get your checkbook out and we will complete your check together and address the envelope
  • --are you with me Bob?
  • --are you ready to own an 8% working share of Russel #9
  • Have you made your decision? (open ended close --answer any objections and reclose).

Hey there,
We as an ad network completely understand your need to increase your traffic besides those you mentioned above

Can please share with the us what is your purpose of increasing traffic? Do you want to promote your SM or website?

Of course, we have recommendations for you, but to make them more relevant to your case it requires some additional information from you :)

Hey @Premeier_ak :)
You can look into programmatic advertising... \\"::"//

What is meant by programmatic advertising?
Programmatic advertising is a system that automates the processes
and transactions involved with purchasing and dynamically placing

ads on websites or apps. Programmatic advertising makes it possible to
purchase and place ads, including targeted advertising content, in less than a second.
redwhite.jpg

MI
Back