The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What should I do if Chrome banned all my ads due to ads experience violation?

Jack_Jr

affiliate
Hi, guys! Chrome banned all ads on my website because “Google system has detected ad experiences on my site that may be highly annoying, misleading or harmful to users”.
Have you heard of such bans? Do you happen to know how long it will take them to check my website when I remove these ads?

No, sorry, I don't know but G has recently changed their rules (last month, I think), so it would be good if you familiarized yourself with them. From what I read, any site that does not comply with the Better Ads Standards, gets blocked.

This info may be helpful going forward: Creating Better Ad Experiences, DoubleClick

Re getting them to recheck your site, I have no idea. I don't know if putting it in again for indexing would help or not, if they've blacklisted you.

I agree with azgold.

If you use google webmasters you will need to make your website compliant and then submit for review - read google's new rules as stated by azgold.. My understanding is that from february people had 30 days to fix it and obide by the new ads rules. If they don't then I guess that's what happens, what happened to you.

I was doing pop and this is the reason I switched to native, and to be honest, i'm glad this update happened, as those ads annoy me and it's pushed me in the best direction :D

Chrome is determined to prevent users from abusive ads experiences. You need to remove offending ad types from your website and then submit a review request. But the worst thing is that it might take Chrome up to 45 days to reconsider.
So, whether we want it or not, it’s time we switch to other more user-friendly ad types. I’ve started using native ads and they work for me.

banners
Back