The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What should I do for generate trafic?-Help

royal

affiliate
Hi,
I am newbie in seo field and I want to know that What can I do for generate my site traffic.Please suggest me good tactics for increased site traffic.

Thanks in advance
Auctionwebsitescript

Hi Buddy!!!

Just increase your site CGM -consumer generated media promotion...in the sense more activities in off page seo..meet again.

New fresh tactic could be real time searches. You could use your twitter or other social bookmarking websites and use them for getting on top of Google searches and that way receive traffic.
I have write about this on my bloG: Google is mixing real time results into their search engine listings | SEO and Webmastering 24h reports
But basically you open Twitter account and post stuff from your website and if keywords are real time search engine friendly it could get listed. But remember that this links will be visible on Google for just few minutes, that's why is called real time search.

Hi,
Thanks for useful response that will be really beneficial for my learning experience.

Auctionwebsitescript

Link building is the best method to improve traffic. You can do forum posting,article submission,blog commenting,social bookmarking and press release.

banners
Back