The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What SEO tools do you suggest?

Dean!

Awesome
affiliate
What SEO tools that you have used do you suggest for obtaining a better ranking in the search engines?

Well, if you use Firefox, there's a good plugin called SEO For Firefox. I've heard there's also a version for Chrome but i haven't tested it.

Also, there is Google Keyword tool, for finding proper keyword tool, and Market Samurai, that does market research a little better.

Also, there are a lot of plugins for Chrome and FF, that highlight dofollow or nofollow links, and display the pagerank of a website

OP, that's a pretty generic question you've got posted up there. It's almost like asking, "What things have you done, that you can suggest will earn me good money?" Can you narrow it down a bit? Since link building seems to be the quickest way to climb the SERPs these days, I would suggest finding a software which will get you the nice variety of backlinks. Something similar to SENuke, which is user-friendly but pricey.

To get good backlinks and do general SEO related specific research, I use ScrapeBox. To do keyword research, I use Market Samurai and Adwords tools. To keep tabs on the rankings, I use the free Rankalizer tool. These three tools along with some other tools help me do some part of my SEO related campaigns.

I'll recommend Traffic Travis ($97) or Market Samurai (about $147). These tools will help you do a good SEO competition analysis. This is a very important step you must do before targeting any keyword.

I'll recommend Traffic Travis ($97) or Market Samurai (about $147). These tools will help you do a good SEO competition analysis. This is a very important step you must do before targeting any keyword.
These seem to be really good tools, but don't they do the same work as the Google keyword tools, adwords and the rest of Google's SEO products? Since I am going to spend a cool $100 or $150 on a product that might do the same job as a free tool from Google, I just have to ask :) Hope you understand.

These seem to be really good tools, but don't they do the same work as the Google keyword tools, adwords and the rest of Google's SEO products? Since I am going to spend a cool $100 or $150 on a product that might do the same job as a free tool from Google, I just have to ask :) Hope you understand.

You know, the most common mistake beginners make during keyword research is when it comes to competition analysis. Let me explain.

When you search google for any keyword, the first 10 pages are your competitors for that keyword. Google is ranking these pages high because they did a very good onpage and offpage SEO. GENERALLY, if you can do a better SEO than any of these pages, Google will honor you and rank you higher than the said page.

The Google Keyword Tool tells you nothing about the onpage and offpage SEO of the top ranking pages. You can only get this information from SEO tools like Traffic Travis, Market Samurai etc.

Note that the competition you see in the Google Keyword tool represent the number of advertisers bidding for the keywords. I hope this explanation help. This article may help: http://www.dreamonlinemoney.com/keyword-competition.html.

Some of the tools have recently used are the local Rank that helps in linking you to top ranked Google pages from other top ranked results. Hub Finder is also another tool I found useful as It helps you find pages that link to competing sites which are prone to link to your site. You will also find the competitive Research tool that is used to find out where your competitor’s are succeeding in search. Also domain Name Finder also available and its essentially used to get keyword suggestions and finds associated domain names. I may also recommend you to use the SEO site Planner if you want to plan out your SEO strategy from beginning to end.

I know various SEO tools that a business can use to gain more traffic. Personally I have used the Banklink analyzer for like six months now. This tool helps analyze the number of banklinks in your webpage hence increasing your SEO ranking. Domain age tool is also useful tool that helps determine the age of your page ensuring you have more priorities to check the maturity of your competitors WebPages. Besides those there are also other tools like Google pagerank, keyword density checkers, keyword suggestion tool, outbound link checker and Google banned tool.

I have use Market Samurai, Traffic Travis and iBusiness Promoter before and they have given me good results. But as of now, I am trying out SEO Power Suite Enterprise which overwhelmed me especially their Buzz Bundle software for social signals. :)

banners
Back