The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What programming languages do you know?

I know C, Java and some PHP. For a long time I've been wanting to learn Javascript but that's a language that I just can't seem to learn.

Your choice of taxonomy is what matters here. Primarily languages are divided into two major components the imperative and the declarative. In the declarative, you have to advise your computer what to do while in the imperative you direct your computer how to perform certain tasks. Imperative languages are also broken into other parts such as Java, C++ and C. For the declarative languages, you can also find other subdivisions such as functional like Haskell and logic. Like Prolog.
You may also plan to group languages into dynamic and static. In static languages, you need to check your typing before running it while in dynamic languages you do not have to check the typing before you run it. Static languages are the ones like Java, C and C++. Examples of dynamic languages here are Objective-C, JavaScript, Ruby and Python.
Anyway, I think this gives you an idea.

Hi everyone,
i am new come here!
I know almost all of them, but with html 5 , PHP and JavaScript , I really don't need to use the others.

I started with C when i was in high school, then i learn HTML, CSS, C++, Java and now I'm working with PHP. I also learn database application on RDBMS i.e. Oracle and MySQL.

Well, years ago I was programming in C. But now I'm focused on web-development:
  • HTML (which is not a programming language but a markup one)
  • CSS (style sheet language)
  • JS
  • jQuery (even if in fact is not a programming language)
  • SQL
I also know a bit of VB and Python.

Frontend - Javascript and all the fun offshoots (die coffeescript), Ruby, some Python, HTML & CSS, currently using react but also experience with angular

Backend - Primarily java, C is where my love is but it's not practical for affiliate marketing projects that i can whip up in java no worries. Also on backend I know scala (obsolete soon with java 8, grr) and god knows how many databases like mongo and mysql.

It's actually really hard ot have all this programming and have to readjust my focus to more of the marketing. Not to say I won't be using my coding to help along but on the whole journey it by hand and learn manually first.

Thanks guys!

There are many languages to learn but which i know that are mentioned below:

1. Java

2. Php

3. C,C#,C++

4. Javascript

5. Python

banners
Back