The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What products perform best in affiliate programs?

DesignContest

affiliate
I would like to do a little survey I think I am not the only one interested to know this. And many merchants would be curious to know how others perform and what are the conditions that influence success or failure of an affiliate program.

Let me explain what I mean. I am starting an affiliate program that's going to basically sell logo design services. We have a great service, but it is not quite mainstream product and I have no idea how it will perform in the affiliate program. So I would like to have some idea of what other merchants are selling through their affiliate programs and what goods or services tend to be most popular with affiliates.

So I would like more experienced merchants if they will share some info about the goods/services they are selling, the price range and commission they are offering to their affiliates. And most importantly how would you evaluate the performance of your affiliate program. You don't have to be very specific, just give a general idea.

Just to give you an example, we are selling graphic design services, an average client pays $400-500 and we offer $30 to our affiliates for every contest they refer. How well the program performs - so far I have no idea, we've just started, but I am very optimistic about it!

Hi,
You can go to the section here in this forum where everybody can promote their product/service, and get a good idea about what people are promoting in their affiliate programs.

Hi,
You can go to the section here in this forum where everybody can promote their product/service, and get a good idea about what people are promoting in their affiliate programs.

Right, but I was more interested to know how those programs perform and which ones attract more affiliates.

MI
Back