The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What novel should I read

Thanks for your suggestion. There's a "book finder" on reading rockets .org , which helps find books for kids. I was wondering if there's a similar search for grown ups.

I read on Amazon Kindle.
If you buy Kindle Prime for $10 you have unlimited reading in the *library*
I only read a few business related non-fiction books occasionally myself.
However, most of the Kindle books have reviews ...

Thanks Gray, I read online books at a different place but, I'll browse through Kindle and see what they've got one day. Life is getting so busy for me.

"The Thorn Birds" by Colleen McCullough
Very impressive book

I loved that TV series when it ran, back in the day, really good.

I haven't offered any suggestions, although I am a voracious reader because I don't read anything in those genres.

You can't go wrong with The Chronicles of Shannara Series by Terry Brooks. At last count, there were 10 books in the series with more coming out. Some feel it's a Lord of the Rings ripoff, but I found the characters to be more dark, confused, and conflicted about their quests, which makes for a more suspenseful read.

I will warn you, they are MASSIVE reads, averaging about 800+ pages per novel, but if you are a reader, this series will more than whet your appetite.

As an average reader, I have some little so called friend-cum-companion-in-need collection of books and I think it will help those who start reading as an habit. As an romance lover the first book come to mind is “Pride and prejudice” by Jane Austen. The novel is all about love, respect and mutual understanding.

MI
Back