The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What non Internet medium do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we had 10 businesses list in the free section and 3 we know that paid, the article that followed up has had 100s of hits to date. Colin has had over a dozen people contact him form the article interested in motorsports.

Overall it does bring the sites name to the publics awareness, like most ads the more people see your name the better... Ok Im no expert on this but it's part of brand building so Im told. The spin offs are images people post on other motoring websites and forums.

Sponsoring his car is something we will continue this year, we also aim to attending the race meets and hand out a few flyers. We are looking at maybe having a car done in TR colours as a major sponser for the 2009 season.

Just something different we are trying.

Mike :)

Man I am all over the map when it comes to offline advertising.
I generally push cable advertising in my area, really good rates for television advertising( and a great way to hit a niche market...ALOT!)
Plus the way you can stream your commercials now via the internet, only opens up commercial video production to lower costs. And ya, for poops and giggles, create a 30 sec tv spot in Flash...good times! ( the trick..change your fps from 12fps (internet) to 30fps ( broadcast speed) Viola!

I am also a very active member of my community as a member of my chamber of commerce. Which affords me the opportunity the really get my business name out and on the tongues of business' owners in the area. Plus "membership has its privaleges" :rockon:

As well I am active in my immediate community with "local first" style of campaigns. So I tend to lead myself to offline advertising more than not...so far decent returns on my investment. Not great, but I haven't closed the door on the business yet:applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back