The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What niches to focus on – Strictly follow our passion?

olleper

affiliate
Luke made at BlogPosts about Facebook fan pages, and how to generate 10,000 likes in a short period of time.

I thought that sounds greats - I love to do that.

Now some weeks later - I am still thinking, thinking and thinking about what niche to choose.

I know that we have the capacity to learn a lot, and actually can learn anything and everything. It is also a fact that if we study and learn the subject it suddenly become interesting - and we might even become passionate about it.

But is this a waste of time approach?
Maybe wasting a lot of precious time - a luxury commodity that we may not have in this rapidly changing and stressful Internet world.

I sort of accidentally slipped into the dating niche, basically testing a few 7 Search campaigns - and the dating campaigns started to convert.

Revealing a bit of my age; I soon celebrate 30 years in the same relationship - and have no intention to change my relationship status. Hence I find it challenging to be blogging on the subject, can’t really reports much from my own dating experiences – consequently, my dating reviews would probably come across a bit fake.

I did start my "DATING BLOG HERE" but have only put in 2 posts so far.

So what are successful affiliate marketers promoting?

Is it your childhood passion?
Do you bring your profession into the game - and make money out of it?

Or is it a total career change - and a brand-new learning curve?

Can we have affiliate marketing success in any field?

Cheers Guys - all the best with your marketing.

Olle…

Last edited:
MI
Back