Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Customer support

• Reliability

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Keeping the customers happy i.e upgrading there servers some times

• Total voters
Reliabilty of course! For me though at the moment i have to go with cheap hosting but I have had no problems with my host and I am very pleased with their service!

Kew, Reliability is a very iomportant issue. I have moved hosts twice now and am moving to a new host soon becuase the hosts i have had have been very unreliable but this one has had some good reviews soo w00t :D And i will be offering cheap, fast, reliable hosting soon just encase you are interested :D

I definitely dont think that cheap prices is it. Even me, a 13 year old kid, knows that quality beats cheapness. Well, I voted for Reliability, since if you cant rely on them, you might get money stolen, and etc, etc

Reliability, and value. I could care less about Customer Support, I want a webhost that is reliable enough for me not to require tech support.

Yes

Yes, you are right, but also if you need help and noone it's answering to your support request what can you do?

Ovi

Join Canaca, their famous for that. Today I experienced my second database rollback. All together I've lost over 8 days, 15,000 to 20,000 page views, 3 members and untold content plus template changes.

I guess you get what you pay for.

Yes

Yes Duke you are right. Anyway it's a bad thing that you have lose as many visits and members. :(

Ovi

Customer support and reliability, of course customer support first, because if the servers down, they are reliable to get it back up, kind of thing..

Quality matters alot to me.

MI
Back