The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What keywords research software do you use?

lets-buy-happiness

affiliate
We do in-house web PR for some of our other programs and I use Market Samurai for now. Can anybody suggest a better program that has better data or better keywords brainstorming tools? It doesn't seem to generate long tail phrases too well (I want to dig into 5 words and more, but usually it's max 3).

Thank you.

I use NicheBot and have been happy with it but I don't know how it compares to MS. There do seem to be plenty of 5-word phrases, though.

We do in-house web PR for some of our other programs and I use Market Samurai for now. Can anybody suggest a better program that has better data or better keywords brainstorming tools? It doesn't seem to generate long tail phrases too well (I want to dig into 5 words and more, but usually it's max 3).

Thank you.
hi

i use micro niche finder which is really good but you do have to pay for it

jamie

my brain. works pretty well for now. :)
but yeah, I'm still considering buying market samurai. didn't have enough time during the trial version to test everything out but I still think it's good. i mean it's a reference now.

I only use google adword keyword tool and I think I don't need to pay for a software anymore.... Too many tools sometimes results to confusion if they give different results..

I love the SEO Book tool. Search your keyword, click on the "Google Suggest" tab and you will find a couple keepers. Love Market Samuri as well.

I find that Google Adwords keyword tool does fine for most of my sites, but Market Samurai is also good if you're looking more specific/targeted keywords. For general research, I use a few tools like Soovle.com, uber-suggester to find what search terms come up in instant searches. This doesn't give you specific numbers but it's interesting to see what comes up.

I use Google adword keyword tool and I'm satisfied on it cos it helps me a lot of finding out result for keyword research.

Have a good day always!!!

cheers

The Real question to ask is: Are you basing your decision off of broad match or exact? And in the end, does it really matter as long as there is volume?

One last one: What does everyone think a term with good search volume really is? I like Exact matches greater than 1000 local per month (per google adwords tool).

MI
Back