The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Is Your Niche?

Review House

affiliate
Hello fixers,
I just want to know which niche you are working. By this way we can connect each other who are working on same niche and share our idea problems. What is your opinion? I am currently working on earn money niche.

My niche is everyone else's niche.

I am a writer and I run writing marketplace, like five but exclusively the vetted writing services.

So my niche is tapping in to the niche that you or anyone else is trying to dominate.

Currently, I am working on the loan offers. It's very difficult to convert as competition is too high, but the payout is also higher. Right now I am using bing PPC to promote my offers.

I am currently promoting a service that gives you information about people.

It converts well, but there are quite a lot of competitors.

My niche is a difficult one as it resolves around manufacturing industry and therefore its isnt something engaging for general audience

My niche is a difficult one as it resolves around manufacturing industry and therefore its isnt something engaging for general audience

I assume that your traffic and potential buyers would be highly targeted then? Only people in that industry would look for you? Competition is low?

Well my niche is loan offers and I am only doing CPA marketing for that. I have joined several affiliate networks in order to find suitable offers for niche.

Currently i am working for Zestapps which is a Growth Hacking Combo to Help you Grow
you can check my signature to know more about it,
hope you are going to like it a lot

Many people are afraid of my niche cause its hard to convert but I make good volume on it..... I'll prefer to run Forex and Binary campaigns and more recently these verticals are tending to become MMO , cause virtually all MMO funnels you see have a broker tied to it.

Our niche is homemade, exclusive campaigns and e-mail marketing.

It's what we have been working with the last three years, but in the future who knows ;)

banners
Back