The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is your hobby?

Let's get to know each other better! What is your hobby, dudes? What do you like doing except making money? :):):)
uff...tons...
one of my hobbies is study, yes, indeed, I love to study every year something new, now I am doing a master in law. Also,I volunteer in a cat shelter here in Barcelona, and I love organizing events (in my spare time) :)

Video games and TV series, that's what I'm interested in more than anything else. But it's true that lately there are no interesting games, so it's like it automatically moved to the background and lately I'm more and more often watching TV series. Recently I found on soap2day a very interesting and cool series about developers, who stand their company and try to become successful in the IT-industry. The series is called Silicon Valley, so if you haven't watched it yet, I strongly advise you to do so.

Last edited:
I love sports, but for health reasons I can't do them. So I found a way out for myself in sports betting and online earning. It is a mixture of entertainment and work and I like it. It's always fascinating to discover new hobbies and interests, and one activity that's caught my attention lately is exploring the world of slot machines.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play video games a lot.
I like to cook when I'm not in a rush and can enjoy myself.
I also enjoy doing sports, going to the gym for some time and lately I've been going on runs.
I would like to say readig books is my hobby but I haven't done that for far too long.

I love traveling! I enjoy exploring different parts of the world, immersing myself in the local cultures, and engaging in conversations with the locals. It’s a wonderful way for me to relax and unwind.

ok, i think i find my fav one, I think that almost all people have one common hobby, it's traveling, right? Always in such cases, you should contact tickpick to get help in choosing tickets and organize your trip at the highest level!

Last edited:
banners
Back