The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What is your hobby?

Earning money on the internet, hehe.

What is it like? Work remotely as a freelancer. Many people call business absolutely incredible things now. I like working with cryptocurrencies, although the constant jumps in value are a little annoying ( Once I was engaged in mining, but it has become unprofitable for the last three years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides earning money, Call of Duty is one of my favourites to play with my friends, or jumping out of a airplane (wht parachute... otherwise it gets so messy) an driving around in my car :)

My hobbies are playing guitar, jogging, cruising around the town, and thinking why Donald Trump is such a feral cat (I don't dislike him though;))

Last edited:
Hobbies... hmm..... building businesses, making money from businesses, helping others make money from businesses, finding 3 seconds to exhale, remembering what the outside world looks like... and if you think i am being funny - i swear i am not... the last time i walked out my front door i think was back in june/july.

My hobby is watching YouTube videos of other people's hobbies, and psyching myself up to start doing them myself, but then never getting around to it in any meaningful capacity.

Where to find amazon canada phone number?

I killed your link. The answer is on Amazon Canada: Amazon.ca : contact us

upload_2021-2-10_17-4-31.png

Go to that page, click on the phone then sign in to your account.

MI
Back