The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Is Your Favorite Landing Page Tool?

AmNovice

Hey all, I'm getting to that stage where I'm going to start picking offers to run and I'll need a good LP tool. Been doing lot's of research but I thought I'd ask some of you what your favorite tools are. Keep in mind that I'm new at this and I want to get something up and running quickly initially, just because I'm not at the level where I can build my own custom LPs using wordpress or something of the like. That's why I would like to use a tool where no coding is required. (for now)

I've been looking into Wix, InstaPage, Elementor (by WordPress), Unbounce, Leadpages.

Overall, however, I've been most interested in giving Elementor a shot, especially since it offers a free option.

Please feel free to share your favorites! Much appreciated.

Purelander. com is a simple tool.
You can get it for $25 for six months.
It has many of ready landing pages for app installs, sweepstakes and some e-commerce offers.
Also, it has some useful scripts such as back button redirect, whole clickable Page script...

I second this. PureLander is super easy, has more than 100 templates and has a bunch of features but it's very inexpensive. Basically, you upload your image if you want one different from the template, plug in your link and add whatever text you want. Download then upload to your server/host. Boom, done, no coding required. You own it, so you can edit it anyway you want to, too.

PureLander

I use thriveleads for popups ,bars ,exits to capture leads but this its only to use on site i think ,its not independent .I think clickfunnels its the best but of course its the most expensive

Hey all, I'm getting to that stage where I'm going to start picking offers to run and I'll need a good LP tool. Been doing lot's of research but I thought I'd ask some of you what your favorite tools are. Keep in mind that I'm new at this and I want to get something up and running quickly initially, just because I'm not at the level where I can build my own custom LPs using wordpress or something of the like. That's why I would like to use a tool where no coding is required. (for now)

I've been looking into Wix, InstaPage, Elementor (by WordPress), Unbounce, Leadpages.

Overall, however, I've been most interested in giving Elementor a shot, especially since it offers a free option.

Please feel free to share your favorites! Much appreciated.

Just use normal Wordpress
Elementor is designed to waste your time
The best content is simple content

Would something like Amazon AWS S3 suffice as a server for something like this? Many thanks!

Yes. @tyoussef of PureLander has a tutorial here in the forums on how to do that. I'll see if I can find it then come back here and post the link for you.

Okay, here it is: CPA Marketing Tutorial - Lesson 1: Host Your Landing Page

In this tutorial, I will show you step-by-step, how to get your landing page up and running in a content delivery network (CDN) using Amazon AWS buckets and Amazon Cloud front . This solution is very cheap and very powerful.

MI
Back