The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What Is Your Favorite Genre of Music?

I really like to listen to acoustic music. It feels good to hear acoustic songs being sang by those prominent acoustic artists. I really like the tune of acoustic music.

I actually listen to a lot of 80's pop music. I don't know if that really counts as a genre though. Other than that I listen to punk and metal. But when it comes to songs of any type I usually either love it or hate it. There isn't much in between. I don't like most rap (though there are some really good rap songs) or country. Between rap and country I would listen to rap any day. I don't think I've ever heard a country song I like, which is weird considering I live in WV and that's all anyone listens to around here. Maybe that's my problem...I just heard too much of it and got burnt out. lol

I really like folk-rock, like Fleet Foxes, Beirut and Regina Spektor, classical, and classic rock pop-rock like The Beatles, David Bowie and Lou Reed. I'll pretty much give any music a chance though, I have very diverse taste.

Usually I'm ok with any type of music, but I prefer music with instruments that are clearly evident mixed in with electronic sounds. For example, I've been listening to a bit of Lindsey Stirling lately. The violin sounds mixed with an electronic overlay really creates an interesting new approach to music created with string instruments.

banners
Back