The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What Is Your Favorite Browser?

I like The Chrome Web browser mostly. The Chrome Web browser is beginning to dominate the category of software we use for consuming Web content, just as Google also leads in the fields of search, online video, maps, and more. It has reached this position among browsers thanks to some excellent qualities, including speed, simplicity, security, and leading support for new Web-code standards. Though other browsers have caught up to it and in some cases surpassed it in speed and simplicity, Chrome is easy to use, fast in our testing, and still the most standards-compliant browser. But Mozilla Firefox gets our Editors' Choice nod, thanks to its speed, customizability, and lower drain on laptop batteries.

chrome is the best i agree but i try to stay away from chrome and most things google owned if i can. im on firefox now mostly.

A hardened LINUX Firefox 58.0.1 (64-bit)
Chrome when the website is sloppy or it is a Google site ...

Graybeard, Feb 4, 2018

I like firefox. But recently firefox crashes frequently, think to move chrome. I like firefox because it has the huge number of plugins which are really helpful for my business.
it's depend which point's compering like browser bootup time, browsing speed, plugins, also if many tab open and working then browser speed slow down...etc points

Speed :- Chrome
Plugins:- FireFox

MI
Back