The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Is Your Favorite Browser?

I like firefox. But recently firefox crashes frequently, think to move chrome. I like firefox because it has the huge number of plugins which are really helpful for my business.

I prefer using Google Chrome co'z I haven't had any issues using it ever since... Have tried firefox, but all I remember is I had a headaches using it...:)

Obviously, there is no reason to ever use I.E., or whatever Microsoft is naming it now to distance itself as far as possible from it's well earned reputation, so that basically leaves us with Chrome & FireFox.

Personally, I use FireFox every day, and primarily it was due to some time ago Chrome couldn't load PDF files, and I used to work with a lot of PDF files, so that's why I went over to FireFox, I don't know if this issue has been resolved in Chrome yet or not, but now I'm just so familiar and comfortable with FireFox, so I would need a compelling reason to switch.

This is why Microsoft donates computers to schools: Get the children used to and comfortable with Windows, and after they use it for 10 years, and realize what a pain in the ass it will be to adjust to Apple, Microsoft has a customer for life!

P.S. I'm NOT a fan of Apple!

SRWare Iron is my favorite browser and the one I use the most. It's a Chromium based browser like Google Chrome but it's faster and more stable.

I have personally tested and am always testing browsers and this one has always performed the best for me ever since I started using it a few years ago.

If you like Google Chrome then you'll love SRware Iron!

MI
Back