The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What is your biggest motivation?

Always trying to move forward, it's about my personality, I have my duties that I need do every day nad i can`t stop) But important thing that I enjoy it

I have been dreaming of coming to work remotely from anywhere in the world for many years, and when I see at least a small result it is the best motivation

My biggest motivation is to move to a new flat and live well and not to deny myself the simple, but nice little things in life like going to a restaurant or buying myself nice things that either make me feel better or are good for my life.

freedom ... yeah thats right I work for a small company where we have cool small team ... I would not be able to work in an open space in a large corporation

Motivation saves me during work. I am a lazy person myself. And I prefer to rest more than to work. So sometimes I need some kind of incentive and motivation to progress. As I like to have a rest. I have a dream to visit Italy. To see these beautiful views and to relax. I even bought myself already a map of Italy. And now I'm working to earn a vacation.

Last edited:
I want to see these whales in real life ... this is my dream that keeps me motivate!!
They are SO surreaaaal!!

✿ Samira ✿

I was in Rome March 2016 --was interesting ...
rome-collosseum.jpg

My old boss took this picture of a whale he saw in the pacific near Hawaii
NOOOOOO!!! I'm so jealous !!!!!!!!
Why he didn't take me with him????????????????????
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????????????

Your old boss is SUPER SELFISH (╥_╥) (╥_╥) (╥_╥) (╥_╥)

5qWILPQs_400x400.jpg

✿ Samira ✿

What keeps you going?
The dream of being financially free, and being completely in control of my time
I have been dreaming of coming to work remotely from anywhere in the world for many years, and when I see at least a small result it is the best motivation
Also this
Motivation saves me during work. I am a lazy person myself. And I prefer to rest more than to work. So sometimes I need some kind of incentive and motivation to progress. As I like to have a rest. I have a dream to visit Italy. To see these beautiful views and to relax. I even bought myself already a map of Italy. And now I'm working to earn a vacation.
Mate you don't have to be an affiliate or Internet Marketer to visit Italy, almost any job can allow that, you just have to save some money :)
In any case, best of luck!

As life goes on a big motivation for me as an affiliate marketer is to get further away from other people and closer to the natural world

As life goes on a big motivation for me as an affiliate marketer is to get further away from other people and closer to the natural world
Love that answer and something I like doing when possible.

Really, doesn't matter how people say it, the motivation is a desired lifestyle.

It is my curiosity which keeps me motivated all the time. I just want to get to the bottom of this business and I know that it is possible to make decent income from this activity.

banners
Back