The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ask Me Anything What is the Ultimate tracking software for affiliate marketing

Register Here
There are amount of tracking software exist in the world like voluum, cpvlab,funnel flux,imobitrax..etc they all have features satisfy different kind of tracking. but they still can not solve the frequent usage function what affiliate really need. some tracker need self-host which cost you time and set barrier to the affiliate without tech. even they can not certain of the quickest redirect and server maintain. some cloud server tracker still be an tracker ,just an tracker, affiliate create campaigns like an ant if they test many offers from many affiliate network. after the campaign runs data, they need export the data with real cost and roi and compare to the traffic source with each dimension. man, that cost you a lot of time and energy.

Now I am recommend you an brand new tracker newbidder.com which resolve these problem. it is cloud server tracker and free with unlimited events, beyond that it also have very strong function. it 's designed to be an funnel to save you time and scale up your business.

3 rd affiliate network integration

Here I am going introduce the new feature that other tracker don't have. 3 rd affiliate network integration. if you running offer from mobidea, and test multi offer daily. you don’t need to create one by one in newbidder tracking again. we have integrate with 6 affiliate network through api that you can manage your offer in our platform and meanwhile you can import the offer from our system, you can check the detail: [Feature] how to import the offer list into newbidder tracking one time

Then, with the new offer you can bulk import to the newbidder trk, and setup campaign very fast. after that , you can get the campaign url to setup campaign in traffic source.

Bot filter

So far, the newbidder also provide the Bot filter, which you can create rule to filter the bot ip list and exclude from the traffic source.

Sunden Change
With this function, can create an rule to inform you via email with the sudden change. for example, you will be informed once an websiteid is cost higher than 2 usd but no conversion

3rd Traffic Source API integrate

we have integrated with 3 traffic source(exo, popads, zeropark) through api, take exoclick for example, we pull the campaign and other parameter data from the exoclick to our system, and you can get the real cost and roi with different parameter.

With above function the newbidder tracker forms an funnel. But what is the Ultimate tracker , we are still developing mdsp combined the newbidder tracker which will be online on June, after you setup campaign you can choose 20 plus traffic source to run on our mdsp, with automate rules, you just throw the offer to the best configured campaign, they will run you good result. Money come.

The best news is Newbidder announced that free plan with unlimited events will be active in 1st May,2017
and the free plan content is:

Unlimited events
Skype support 24/7
6 months data retention
1 custom tracking domain
Bot filter (1 rule)
Sudden change (1 rule)
7.3rd Affiliate network API integrate( only 1)
8.3rd Traffic Source API integrate( only 1)
Register Here

I need to let the people know that they are the worst service ever, this is just not an alpha version, and they dont accept their mistakes. I'm going to put my experience as a FREE user and a PAID user.

As a free user from day one they lost all my clickids so I didnt tracked any conversions... 1K$ of traffic lost. After a few days things seemed to work (not all, trafficsourceid token didnt work for example and 6 or 7 more bugs...) but the price was good and I decided to try the paid version the 50$ month.

As a paid user I got all my data deleted by an error that affected to a 6k$ value of traffic in like 2 weeks, they sorried a lot, A LOT and gave me 3 months for free, in this time I just changed to a proffessional tracker, but last week I see they billed me in the 3 free months and I asked him for a refund and they answer was we are not free and I can give you 2 months more... I have the chat and everything if someone is thinking on buy this tracker JUST NOT DO IT, I've adviced to all my friends in the industry and managers.

49$ is not going to hurt me... but you only have one reputation on internet.

It says its "Free Forever" yet when I look at the site its a 30 day trial. I know a few months ago it was free but I never used then either as the site was full of broken english with some of it making no sense at all and just didnt seem legit.

It says its "Free Forever" yet when I look at the site its a 30 day trial. I know a few months ago it was free but I never used then either as the site was full of broken english with some of it making no sense at all and just didnt seem legit.

thanks for your point, please give a try, and you will find it good

I need to let the people know that they are the worst service ever, this is just not an alpha version, and they dont accept their mistakes. I'm going to put my experience as a FREE user and a PAID user.

As a free user from day one they lost all my clickids so I didnt tracked any conversions... 1K$ of traffic lost. After a few days things seemed to work (not all, trafficsourceid token didnt work for example and 6 or 7 more bugs...) but the price was good and I decided to try the paid version the 50$ month.

As a paid user I got all my data deleted by an error that affected to a 6k$ value of traffic in like 2 weeks, they sorried a lot, A LOT and gave me 3 months for free, in this time I just changed to a proffessional tracker, but last week I see they billed me in the 3 free months and I asked him for a refund and they answer was we are not free and I can give you 2 months more... I have the chat and everything if someone is thinking on buy this tracker JUST NOT DO IT, I've adviced to all my friends in the industry and managers.

49$ is not going to hurt me... but you only have one reputation on internet.
Hey, man, why do this, must have something misunderstood, we can refund you, I have fired that staff.

MI
Back