The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What is the most useful SEO tool you use?

Nymph

affiliate
What's the one or few SEO tools you couldn't live without? For me, it would have to be either Market Samurai or the Google Adwords Keywords tool. I feel like I'd be crushed without them to guide my new endeavors along. Though, I could probably live with just the Keywords tool. Google's information is more accurate about their own network, after all.

I can't live without Scrapebox. The scraping, harvesting, checking and extracting add-ons on this software are real timesavers,

I use google keyword tool and TrafficTravis. They are great for finding profitable keywords and analizing competition :) I also use Scrapebox when I build backlinks manually but that doesn't really happen nowadays since I have found a very cheap supplyer ;)

Google Keywords tool. I never knew how useful it was until I started making Youtube videos. Once I saw the tags section, I immediately went to the tool, typed in the game I was playing, and pasted the phrases from there. It is extremely helpful when writing articles as well.

It is between NoHandsSeo and Scrapebox. NohandsSeo isn't the best on the market, but it does what it is supposed to very well, and the developer keeps it updated and working without issue. I bought it during a sale and it was worth every cent. Scrapebox -- well, it's like a swiss army knife: extremely useful.

+1 for Traffic Travis. It's extremely helpful in keyword research, being that it has all-in-one type features such as searching up keywords based on their numbers and even looking up competition.

I have used Adwords keywords tools extensively since I began doing SEO for my sites and for my clients' sites. I have taken help of Market Samurai and ScrapeBox tools too. There are some websites like Semrush that also help. Flippa can help you see what kind of sites are there which can bring in good traffic and can be created and sold for good profit. It can also show you which niche markets are in demand online.

I always use the Google Keyword Tool. It has helped a lot when I was setting up my ad campaigns. The info on it is accurate and also very fast, cause it's Google so you would expect fast information.

I've been using google keyword tool as well and I'm happy with the results. I recently stumbled upon SEORobotics which is a great tool for organizing my reports and helping me evaluate my improvement needs.

I've been using wiki back-links recently and I'm getting really good results also I use a program called wikirobot which is great, you can gain lots of backlinks!

I gather basic keyword based on volume using the Google Adwords tool. I then use Traffic Travis for all other research. It's more than sufficient to get me the keywords I need and keep tab on my SEO efforts. Every attempt I make to increase traffic must yield results, or I move on to the next technique. Basic SEO efforts remain the same.

I use Excel pretty extensively for all sorts of analysis, as well as building out custom keyword lists, creating new permutations, making bulk changes to my ad accounts, etc... Pretty much every thing I do runs through Excel.

I use the Google Keyword Tool mainly. I find it is very quick and has all of the options that I need.

To a much lesser extent, I also use some paid tools; Micro Niche Finder, Long Tail Pro and KeyWordOrganizer. I use these mostly after I have done some initial research with Google Keyword Tool.

I like the Google Keyword Planner and Traffic Travis. In general, it is recommended that every internet marketer should have access to Google Keyword Planner and any SEO tool like Traffic Travis, Market Samurai, SEOSpyGlass etc.

I used to use Google adword keyword tool for last couple of years, but now I have purchased keyword Samurai. I have to say that its the best keyword finding tool I have ever used.

It really exceed my expectations. So yeah, its the best SEO tool that I am using for the time being.

banners
Back