The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the most important factor for affiliates?

John Scott

affiliate
In the past, I have run successful affiliate marketing programs. By successful, I mean that that our affiliates were happy - some claimed ours was the best converting affiliate program they used - and we were happy with the results. That is, we made money.

Now, I want to set up a killer affiliate marketing program. I want to create a value proposition for affiliates that they cannot say no to.

So I want to know, as affiliates, what is it that you value the most in an affiliate program?

Good question, I´m also working with affiliates and would appriciate any input from you guys out there!

In the past, I have run successful affiliate marketing programs. By successful, I mean that that our affiliates were happy - some claimed ours was the best converting affiliate program they used - and we were happy with the results. That is, we made money.

Now, I want to set up a killer affiliate marketing program. I want to create a value proposition for affiliates that they cannot say no to.

So I want to know, as affiliates, what is it that you value the most in an affiliate program?

First thing...if you are representing an affiliate network, please apply to have your company listed in our Resources section. That's one place that our 30,000+ members checkout networks for information and reviews, which could help you find more affiliates. Just click the 'Add Resource' button on the upper right and go from there. :)

If you have high converting program(s), that's a big plus. The other really big thing that affiliates look for is financial stability. Yours. They want to know and see proof that your company pays on time every time and won't disappear with their earnings.

I personally also value easy connection and communication with my AM. If I have a quick question, I don't want to have to wait three days for a response.

I love that you've asked for this kind of feedback! Thanks for doing that. :)

First thing...if you are representing an affiliate network, please apply to have your company listed in our Resources section. That's one place that our 30,000+ members checkout networks for information and reviews, which could help you find more affiliates. Just click the 'Add Resource' button on the upper right and go from there. :)

If you have high converting program(s), that's a big plus. The other really big thing that affiliates look for is financial stability. Yours. They want to know and see proof that your company pays on time every time and won't disappear with their earnings.

I personally also value easy connection and communication with my AM. If I have a quick question, I don't want to have to wait three days for a response.

I love that you've asked for this kind of feedback! Thanks for doing that. :)

Very useful information there. I might just post the Partners page draft page or your feedback before going public with it. Much appreciated.

Right now the affiliate program is set to have the highest payouts in the industry, with 1st and 2nd tier payouts. We have never once had a claim of non-payment in our previous affiliate program (sold that business a while back, so cannot say what the status of it is now, though I believe it is in good hands.)

Right now the affiliate program is set to have the highest payouts in the industry, with 1st and 2nd tier payouts. We have never once had a claim of non-payment in our previous affiliate program

If you are too new to have affiliates post proof yet, I would invite them to do so as soon as they receive their payments. It's definitely something that affiliates checking out your program will look for. Especially the experienced ones. :)

MI
Back