The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the limit on website titles?

The Meta title is best when its about 65 characters (meta title tag recommended characters length) including white spaces and should be keyword rich.

However, keep in mind, the meta title is also seen as the link on Google search results. So it needs to be attractive and contain enough information to entice a Google search engine user to click on the link.

As for what would constitute spamming, probably using the main keywords more than once or twice could be seen as stuffing considering the limited space.

What's important is that you include your most important keyword/phrase as close to the start of your keyword title as possible.

The meta website title should be no more than 60 characters, including spaces, while the meta description should contain between 120 and 160 characters. I suggest putting the most important keywords in the front and the others in the back, as some search engines do not show the entire title or description.

I think you can make it up to 75 characters with spaces. Anything above that will probably not be shown in Google and other Search Engines. Like lowrider.STi said, it is everybody's choice.

As far as I know the limit on website titles is somewhere around 128 characters.

I don't think it's character based at all, at least not to become stuffing anyway. I think they spot keyword stuffing when a word is repeated multiple times or is composed purely of keywords, even if they aren't 100% relevant.

best widget sales cheap for sale widgets

As you can see that's only 40 characters long but is clearly stuffing, it's nonsensical and screams spam.

I would stick between 50 to 60 characters at most. Not only for SEO factors but also just for readability. People have short attention spans and short headlines will attract more visitors if done correctly.

The range of website meta title is up to 65 characters and 160 to 165 characters for meta description including white space.

MI
Back