The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the difference between Google SEO and Yahoo seo?

johnnight

what is the difference between Google SEO and Yahoo SEO?
I spend much time to get back links to update my rank on Google, but the rank on yahoo is down.

Google still has the majority of the search market so generally you need to worry more about your Google results than other search engines.

And for the most part, if you can rank well in Google, you should be able to rank relatively well in other search engines.

However, it appears that Yahoo results have been rather odd recently and suggestions that Yahoo may be experimenting with integrating Bing into their search results, a merger that will formally be launched this coming October I believe.

For the time being, take a look at your Bing results rather than Yahoo.

Agree. You'll want to focus on the prominent search engine(s) including first and foremost Google and then Bing...

Yahoo is focusing more on some factors and less on others, and they don't care about PR. I have never studied Yahoo SEO btw. ;)

Actually, Yahoo is focusing on handing over its search to Bing, scheduled to be complete by October 2010.

PageRank (PR) is a Google patent, but both Bing and Yahoo do include incoming links as part of their search algorithms.

I am not sure if this only happens to my websites but every time my keyword rankings are up in Google, my Yahoo ranks are down...:confused:
and whenever they're up in Yahoo, Google rankings are down (like they're on holidays or something like that)

Hi,

Both search engines gives importance to onpage and offpage optimization. So I would suggest to focus equally on both factors of SEO and you will do better in Google and Yahoo as well.

It's better to focus in Google compare to any other search engines. Almost 70-80% of the internet user use Google and there friendly search engine.

banners
Back