The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what is that mean? (popunder, tabunder)

stater

affiliate
hi everybody,
I'm newbie and trying start first campaign with popads.
But I don't understand what is diffirent between popunder (popup) and tabunder (tabup)?
why tabunder be notice "chrome-only"?
sorry my bad English

Hi, @stater, welcome! Maybe you'll drop into the Introductions forum so our members will see that you're new and can give you a big welcome, too. :)

But I don't understand what is diffirent between popunder (popup) and tabunder (tabup)?

I'm not sure, as I don't do pop traffic but my guess is that while the popunder opens a page or window under the site a user is going to, the tabunder would do the same thing only in a tab. Like I said, just my best guess.

why tabunder be notice "chrome-only"?

I assume it says that in the offer details?

Last edited:
thanks for your answer
I assume it says that in the offer details?
1.png

when I setting taget on popads I see some options.
Seem only Chrome support open tabunder.

Oh, I see - that's in your advertiser interface. Okay, well that's pretty much self-explanatory. You can only buy tabunder traffic for Chrome. I don't know why, maybe it only works with that browser, or they only have it developed so far for that browser. Either way, Chrome is the only one available for that type of traffic.

Last edited:
stater Well pop-under is the kind of advertising where a new window is opened under your current window. It's very similar to Pop-up but instead of opening above your current window, it opens under your current window. That's the reason its named pop-under.

Tab-under is similar to pop under but it doesn't open a new window. It opens a new tab besides your current tab. Chrome doesn't support pop-under but it supports tab-under. So tab-under is only available for chrome. Hope that helps.

Chrome doesn't support pop-under but it supports tab-under. So tab-under is only available for chrome. Hope that helps.
so if I choose pop-under but I choose taget all browser (include chrome, opera, firefox,...) , I still pay for all view include visitor using Chrome? (though they don't see anything because Chrome doesn't support pop-under)

so if I choose pop-under but I choose taget all browser (include chrome, opera, firefox,...) , I still pay for all view include visitor using Chrome? (though they don't see anything because Chrome doesn't support pop-under)
2017-02-12_1544.png

Choose pop-under and the select the option below in your setting. When you choose that option it will automatically switch to other options popup, tab-under, tabup whichever option is available.

Last edited:
MI
Back