The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is right for me?

thomaso

affiliate
Hello guys. Here is my story, I'm 17 years old, going in high school and hope that I will get athletic schoolarship for college in USA(I'm from Europe btw). Currently I'm earning $3 000+ per month with PPD. I want to move on something more legit and into something more long term.. What you would suggest me guys? What is right thing for me with my budget $2-3k per month and max. 4 hours per working days, and around 6-7 hours in weekend... I plan to do that for at least next 4-6 years - until end of my college. At least!

Thanks

EDIT: I just signed up for 007 cpa.. I see that lot of their members make HUGE numbers, anyone know which traffic methods do they use?

Hey Thomaso
congrats on your success with PPD

It depends on what your traffic choice is, can be SEO, PPV, PPC, or even Social . have a look at the case studies here and you will see.

I wish you all the best and keep us posted with your progress
Thanks

What better than CPA, with great tips given right here on CPAFix!

Yes scaling up with CPA is the best if you have that kind of budget and you can promote sale offers which have good commissions. For traffic you can use Media Buying and PPV which require some initial investment - and that you've got :).

If you take the right steps an initial investment of $2k is good enough. Future investment can come easily with your earnings.

There are many ways to earn money online and I agree that CPA is a good choice. As you are from Europe, I suggest you start with Facebook, you can target European countries, clicks are cheaper and there is less competition. However, read their guidelines carefully, FB don't really like affiliates.

MI
Back