Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is PPT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padsall

affiliate
Hi Friends,

I am learning seo last night my friend share with me some thing about PPT Sharing now i want to get your ideas and opinion's about PPT Sharing can you explain what is PPT Sharing and why use in seo?

PPT sharing means creating a presentation or slides related to your business's product or service and then submiting that post with an appropriate title and description on PPT submission websites. PPT sharing is an off page activity which is mainly used to increase traffic to your website.

We can use MS powerpoint of create slides of any offers, information, product or services and include right call to actions with nice design. There are many slide sharing websites which we can use to promote our PPT among right users.

PPT sharing is one of the well-known off page exercise which is used to create inbound links for your website. PPT sharing involves the method of creating a business presentation related to your website and then publishing it on high PR, PPT sharing websites.

Its about Microsoft PowerPoint, the popular presentation software commonly used for office and educational slide shows.

Thanks all friend of uk webmaster for helping in my question now i am able to Perform PPT Sharing under SEO rules ..

PPT is a file addition for a presentation file format used by Microsoft PowerPoint, the trendy presentation software commonly used for office and educational slide shows.

I use Slideshare (I always include my site URL in my uploads) and have hundreds and sometimes thousands of views but count of peole who visit my site from there is very low.

Which software where we can make slides why i am asking ?
Because i haven't idea about it so please teach me..

PPT sharing is a very good technique to attract users. By making a good PPT you get traffic as well as backlinks for your site. PPT can be developed by many ways it may be online by using google drive, one drive etc. offline you can do it by Microsoft power point if you are a windows user and by keynotes if you are a mac user.

PPT sharing means creating a presentation or slides related to your business's product or service and then submiting that post with an appropriate title and description on PPT submission websites. PPT sharing is an off page activity which is mainly used to increase traffic to your website.

PPT stands for power point presentation is an important activity that are useful for creating business product or services presentation on internet.
it also help in increasing traffic by creating back-links submitted to it on PPT submission sites .

PPPT means powerpoint presentation. It the slide sharing or sharing your presentation in different PPT sharing sites.

PPT means power point presentation. It the slide sharing or sharing your presentation in different PPT sharing sites.
It also help in increasing traffic by creating back-links

PPT sharing means creating a presentation or slides related to your business's product or service and then submiting that post with an appropriate title and description on PPT submission websites. PPT is off page Activity.

PPT is a file extension for a presentation file format used by Microsoft PowerPoint, the popular presentation software commonly used for office and educational slide shows. All text images, sound and video used in the presentation are contained in the PPT file.

PPT Sharing means creating presentation and slides related to your business and submitted it on various website like sideshare, issue, much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back