The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What is PPC

alishroy

seo services
affiliate
HI friends
I want to know about PPC (pay per click).
If u know about this then tell me about this .i appreciate your suggestion & help.

Pay per click (PPC) (also called cost per click) is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. It is defined simply as “the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked.

Thanks for your answer but can you please tell me how much amount will be spent and how much beneficial for a website.

PPC:- Stands for "Pay Per Click," and is used in online advertising. PPC advertisements generate revenue for Web publishers each time a visitor clicks on an ad. Banner ads, Flash ads, and textual ads can all be used to generate pay per click revenue for publishers. Many search engines also use the pay per click model, showing sponsored results along with other relevant results for searches. PPC is an attractive model for advertisers because they only have to pay for actual traffic generated by their ads.

PPC (pay per click) another concept is paid result shows not free result shows.It means u will get any info by searching through some fixed costs. Income will be generated for web owner by every visitor per clicks on an advertise.

As you may have understand the concept of PPC, I would like to tell you that you should be very cautious about having a campaign of PPC for your business as there are a lot of chances of wastage because of irrelevant search.

This is basically a paid service in which we need to pay per click as it talk itself. If your ad is visible in top search results and get click or visited by anybody then in term of charges as set on that particular search term bid price has been deducted from the amount.

PPC is a type of sponsored online advertising that is used on a wide range of websites, including search engines, where the advertiser only pays if a web user clicks on their ad.

Pay per click (PPC) (also called cost per click) is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. It is defined simply as “the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked.”[1]

With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system. PPC "display" advertisements, also known as "banner" ads, are shown on web sites or search engine results with related content that have agreed to show ads.

PPC stands for Pay per Click. PPC is a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked.

Short for pay per click, PPC is an Internet marketing formula used to price online advertisements. In PPC programs the online advertisers will pay Internet Publishers the agreed upon PPC rate when an ad is clicked on, regardless if a sale is made or not. With pay per click in search engine advertising, the advertiser would typically bid on a keyword so the PPC rate changes.

PPC means pay per click.. Basically i think PPC is also better for getting paid traffic.... I do not know is it getting targeted traffic ??

Pay-per-click advertising means that you pay each time a potential customer clicks your ad. You pay up to your bid amount, but not more. PPC ads are beneficial to advertisers and web users alike. Advertisers get noticed by their target audience and are charged only for the times that their ads are clicked on and web users get to select from sites that may be relevant to the page they are viewing without having to deal with obnoxious banner or pop-up ads that flash and distract.

Pay per penetrate (PPC) (also called value per sound) is an net publicizing framework utilized to square interchange to websites, in which advertisers pay the owner (typically a website businessman) when the ad is clicked. It is characterized only as the become spent to get an advert clicked.

PPC means pay per click. In this advertisers will pay money to the publishers when any one clicks the ad. this technique increases the traffic to a particular site.

PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it's a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC.

MI
Back