The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

what is PPC cloaking ? how does it work

tech12psk

hello guys

i read many posts about cloaking Fb, Google adwords, Bing etc . and their packages are high ... i don't understand how do they work ?

can any one explain how do they work in Affiliate Marketing or in CPA marketing ..

it will be helpful to me

It mostly works by IP redirect.

YOu will need to provide your tracking(cloak) link to ad networks, then your tracking(cloak) link will show the ad network one site and visitors will see another LP or offer site.

But using such techniques will get you banned from using their ad networks. There should be no reason to go on and doing this.

good luck!

Yeah. I seen people using them and making good $$$.
They are mainly used to run banned offers on premium traffic sources like dating on Facebook.

The con in this is that you need to be ready to lose a lot ad accounts.

As far as I understand there can be primarily three reasons for cloaking traffic sources and redirecting(and segregating ) traffic....
The three reasons are [say for example taking BING as traffic source]
- showing safe landing page to IPs from which Bing BOT and BING Manual rep check the campaign and ,showing agressive non compliant landing page to real visitors.

- Blocking or redirecting the IPs of major VPNs all over the world.

- Blocking or redirecting the IPs of major SPY networks/services like whatrunswhere,etc so that they cannot steal the landing pages and the campaign idea as whole.

In all the above scenario IPs are what is needed....

I have a question, who provides these IPs and where do we get these IPS?

Huh! And I thought cloaking prevented people from stealing your commissions by changing the referrer. Thanks, gents. I just learned some stuff here.

MI
Back