The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What is organic waste composter machine and how does it work actually??

svminfraestatepvtltd

affiliate
The organic waste composter machine is a digestive system that functions with its special technique to decompose all sort of organic wastes within a short span of time. Bio-degradable wastes are converted into bio energy in Organic Waste composter machines. With the right conditions (air & moisture) organic waste such as food & plant materials like grass & leaves can be decomposed by organisms like bacteria, fungi & worms. In this equipment, only ecological wastes are used for composting & this process turns the organic waste into nutrient rich compost & soil conditioner that can be used in agriculture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 15 cubic yards of leaves every fall to dispose of. I move them to the back of my property and put them in 2 long plies 50cm deep and 5 meters long -- the following year they are 50% less volume --repeat --next

The only energy I expend is in moving the leaves there. They rot (decompose) *organically*. I cannot smell the *stink* maybe the rabbits can :p

If you live in a dense urban setting, and don't have the expanse for storage and disposal of lawn debris, in the US; you put you leaves and grass clippings out on garbage day in giant paper bags; and the garbage truck for lawn debris picks them up. The district composts them at the public dump (where you cannot smell them). That's part of what you pay property taxes for.

What on earth does this have to do with General Affiliate Marketing???????

Obviously, nothing. I was going to delete this thread but I'll move it instead.

I removed much of the original post.

MI
Back