The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is most important to you as an affiliate?

Mike_PM

For me it's always been about the trust and reliability of payments, but in 2017 what are the most important things to you as an affiliate marketer?

The ability to work from anywhere?
Size of payouts?
Reliability of payouts?
Speed of payouts?

Anything else?

As for me, it's a platform support service. I am not a super professional in affiliate marketing so don't have much experience. And when I meet difficulties, support helps me to overcome it and explains why and what should I do. If support is careless about their affiliates, I will immediately leave this platform, cause I will just waste my time. Attitude is everything.

For me it's always been about the trust and reliability of payments, but in 2017 what are the most important things to you as an affiliate marketer?

The ability to work from anywhere?
Size of payouts?
Reliability of payouts?
Speed of payouts?

Anything else?
Trust between affiliate and network. A good relationship with your affiliate manager is key.

Hi! in my opinion, the most important thing for affiliate - find an ideal niche for working, depending on your traffic and skills - there should be a balance between traffic price and payout. And good partners (networks I mean) are really important too - payments schedule, support, interface and technical possibilities, loyalty

Obviously actually getting paid will always be my number 1 priority, but I think most new affiliates need to focus on speed of payments so they can reinvest those funds back into their campaigns to scale them and increase revenue. Once they hit a certain mark, then there should be comfortability to withdraw and use your payouts for play. Try reinvesting for as long as you can to speed up the process of hopefully becoming successful. It takes money to earn money in this field :)

I'm 100% with you...trust and reliability of payments.

There are tons of networks, you can go network to network to find the right offer, payout, etc... But you don't want to have to worry if you are going to get paid or not.

banners
Back