The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What is main stage of seo to promote a website?

A

ahsanhabibcx

For Google ranking as well as more traffic.We do Keyword research, content writing, and optimizing, tag, according to Google algorithm.For more traffic, PA, DA, and PR we do social media marketing, social bookmarking, blog commenting, blogging, forum backlink etc.But my question, what is the best platform for SEO to promote a website?

There's only one platform worth giving attention to in terms search engine optimization [seeking approval of rigid robotic algorithms]: Google ... and its superpower status is fading ...

For Google ranking as well as more traffic.We do Keyword research, content writing, and optimizing, tag, according to Google algorithm.For more traffic, PA, DA, and PR we do social media marketing, social bookmarking, blog commenting, blogging, forum backlink etc.But my question, what is the best platform for SEO to promote a website?

What do you meant by platform, please explain it ?

SEO Main motive increase Keyword ranking of website. Update Fresh Content, Video sharing, Images sharing, Classified submission, Bookmarking submission, Directory submission, Images sharing, Video sharing etc.

Hi

Here are some main stage of seo to promote a website.

Stage 1. Analysis of the site, niche, and competitors
Stage 2. Keyword research
Stage 3. Creating a broad structure of the site
Stage 4. Drawing up an on-page SEO task
Stage 5. Setting up internal site linking
Stage 6. Content optimization
Stage 7. Optimizing the Crawling Budget
Stage 8. Improving the website usability
Stage 9. Off-page SEO

Hope this helps you.

For me the best platform is the one which I is easy to find, easy to implement and easy to maintain.

Wordpress as a platform helps me with all these three things. Your site may look like many other sites, but you can always stand out with your content and as it is rightly said "Content is the King".

banners
Back