The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is incentive? What is allowed and not allowed in incentive traffic?

Shanr02

What is incentive? What is allowed and not allowed in incentive traffic? Am I allowed to write comments on youtube, facebook, twitter with my affiliate link if it says incentive is allowed?

What is incentive? What is allowed and not allowed in incentive traffic? Am I allowed to write comments on youtube, facebook, twitter with my affiliate link if it says incentive is allowed?
Incentive means motivated. When you give users something in order to make them install/buy/open/register it is incentive.

Like @Dispply said.

For example, making people give their email address in exchange for a free ebook or video. They want the book, video, game download, whatever that you're offering and they are usually willing to perform some quick action to get it.

Why? Because you've given them an incentive to do so. :)

As far as where you're allowed to market it, that totally depends on the offer terms and the social site's TOS. Abide by the rules or risk getting banned from both places. If you're not sure about something, contact your AM and ask. Better safe than sorry.

Incentive means motivated. When you give users something in order to make them install/buy/open/register it is incentive.

@OP For example: I will give you an iPhone if you complete 10 CPA offers. That is what incentivized traffic means

LE: I posted in the same time as AZGold, sorry for saying the same thing again

Incentive programs are those that motivate you and you are given the offer just to support what you are doing. It is something good because you will always have a reason to work hard towards achieving something. Thanks buddy and feel free to get help from me on the same issue.

Incentive = if you offering some rewards to get traffic

So depend how you get traffics

MI
Back