The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is Google Penguin ?

ukfinancials007

affiliate
I have one websites and it had very good keywords ranking in Google but form last one month its keywords ranking getting down. I asked to one of my friend about this, he told its Google Penguin Update effect. Can anybody tell about penguin update ?

Google Penguin Update is a Google spam control and over optimization control update and its smashing all those people who used to spam and got good rankings .

Well in my opinion one should not jump to conclusion that site is hit by Penguin Update. You need to run a site audit as well as compare stats prior to 24th April 2012 with today's traffic. if you see significant changes then you have to worry. Google introduces penguin to filter out scrapper sites or sites having over optimization, but if you run a proper audit of your website, fix issues and reapply. You will have a fair chances to get back the rankings. You can also read this article that explains how to recover from penguin updates.

Google Penguin is an over-optimising penalty that focuses on trying to stop low quality websites from appearing towards the top of search engine rankings. Google considers these sites as SPAM as they do not always offer the user with the information they’re after. At the same time, many higher quality sites have struggled to compete with poorer quality sites that successfully manipulate search results using unethical SEO tactics.

This update of google is behind of those sites,which had duplicate content,spammed contents,lack of natural links and over-optimized.

Google Penguin Update is a Google spam control and over optimization control update and its smashing all those people who used to spam and got good rankings .

banners
Back