The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is good CPC to start for COD campaign on native ads(mgid)

Arcenal

affiliate
Hi,
I am newbie in CPA, I've been running COD campaigns for the past month, I get traffic for my COD weight loss product offers, using MGID as traffic source for my native ads campaigns with different angles, lander, teasers etc, after some optimizations I started to realize there is mistake from the beginning which is CPC, when I set CPC 0.15c I get traffic with some conversions, but when I set it to 0.05c I still getting traffic but no conversions anymore, so you will get traffic even when you set CPC to 1c, but the quality what matter, so to start testing campaign in the right way, I think you must bid higher as start then bid lower to reach good ROI after all, my question for experts is what the good CPC for tier 2 countries to start with?, that is good for your testing budget and enough to give you good data and stats to continue with your campaign.

Last edited:
if the cod payout is $1000 you can bid high; if the cod payout is $2 bid a penny
in other words: how long is a string?

try bidding 10% less starting at the 0.15 that is converting (some) maybe 0.12 works as well? trial and error ... until you know the percentages from 1,500 clicks

clicks/sales= ad cost (total CPC) per sale

it's about the payout (profit) and the customer's affinity for the product sold (always)

banners
Back