The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is bothering you not to get expected profits with your offer?

Lak

Hi friends,

The wonderful thing is that by the time we digest the learned things and try to put in practice by that time what you have learned is getting outdated.

The idea here is that you should know the present trends instead of learning from outdated articles. They should be read, but for implementation you should always probe latest information.

Say for example as a beginner, I thought clickbank is more appropriate as there are not many conditions attached to any offer. By the time I select an offer, work on say some traffic source like 7search, another article appears with google adwords as the traffic source in the forum with lot of attractive elements which you have not done with 7search so far.

This is what is bothering you and directing you to rethink on how to succeed with adwords instead of 7search. But I ask you to stop there. Don't think that your exercise with 7search is futile. Don't leave it there. Instead you put your efforts in this way.

Don't get disappointed, instead plan this way.

At this point my suggestion is apply all the new things that you learned in the article with google adwords, and implement the same with your existing or unsuccessful or not attempted or making an attempt project that is in your hands.

I am confident and assure you that this will help you succeed and reach your target.

All the best...

banners
Back