The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what is blog? the answer is here..

shaun98

affiliate
[SIZE=-1]"Web log,"
a specialized site that allows an individual or group of individuals to share a running log of events and personal insights with online audiences. Blogs with political or current-events themes have grown in popularity and become "soap boxes" for instant mass-audience commentary... another meaning is
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] Like an online dairy. This can be about and be used for anything at all, it can be used for news, reviews, products etc for a business, organisation etc. This is great as it helps the user stay in touch with the website with new and up to date information.

Shaun :):good:
[/SIZE]

Good info. Actually lately blogs have become a really good source of information in almost all domains. But there is also in question the fact that some blogs share personal information along with the subject of the post.
And actually I like the second method of writing a post more, because this way you get to see other's opinion. This is how I want to build my blog.

I see more and more sites using WP platform more like a CMS than a regular blog so I think original definition of Weblog does not apply anymore...

banners
Back