“Guru Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is an out bound Link?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by alishroy, Aug 1, 2014.

1. alishroy

alishroy seo services affiliate

HI everyone
    I am new in the seo & i want to know about out bound link then tell me if u know .

thanks

2. AdCombo
  3. pinkeskimos

pinkeskimos Affiliate affiliate

PageRank is based on the linking structure of the whole web, it is inescapable that if the inbound links of a page influence its PageRank, its outbound links do also have some impact. To illustrate the effects of outbound links

4. Puneet Chauhan

Puneet Chauhan Affiliate affiliate

Out bond link means which links give you another websites.

5. prakash sharma

prakash sharma Affiliate affiliate

that must be the links at Pebble Beach, where your golf ball
    goes out to sea if you slice it.

6. arsalan86

arsalan86 Affiliate affiliate

Very easily i think External links means outbound links

7. Rajan Verma

Rajan Verma Affiliate affiliate

Outbound links send visitors away from your web site. Attitudes towards outbound links vary considerably among site owners. Some site owners still link freely. Some refuse to link at all, and some provide links that open in a new browser window.

8. manmohanbkd

manmohanbkd Affiliate affiliate

Outbound link is something where you are telling visitors about some other website and they may visit that website from your website.

9. ubitestechnologies

ubitestechnologies Affiliate affiliate

An outbound-link (OBL) is a link from your website to another website. Outbound links can add value to your site by providing useful information to users without you having to create the content. It is difficult for a single website to be comprehensive about a subject area. At the same time outbound links are a potential jumping off point for users and also provide PageRank for the target page. Some search engines algorithms actually place value on sites with many outbound links. These are dubbed authority or expert sites.

10. alekhyaochre

alekhyaochre Affiliate affiliate

Out bound link are just pointing to other site from your site.It is also known as external links.

11. alishroy

Thanks for such a great answer.

12. johnsallen

johnsallen Affiliate affiliate

Outbound links are links which are pointing to some other domain from your site,
    it not only helps in search engine understanding your niche but also helps in increasing the trust and quality of your site. They plays a vital role in SEO.
    • Get targeted visitors.
    • It gives clear idea about your blog to search engines because of relevant links.
    • Best way to be in touch with bloggers having same niche.

13. brainmoore

brainmoore Affiliate affiliate

As the topic has already been defined by fellow users..Lets make it non-technical outbound links are usually placed on any topic/word on which users are interested, they can follow that link and browse it.

14. ajay@bhavya

[email protected] Affiliate affiliate

Simply out bond-link is a link from your website to another site

15. Martindowers

Martindowers Affiliate affiliate

Inbound links are those links which are coming to our website from another website whereas outbound link are those types of links which are going to another site from our site. Inbound link is known as back links and outbound links are known as outgoing links.

16. priyaroy

priyaroy Affiliate affiliate

I think it is harmful link

17. Dansmiths

Dansmiths Affiliate affiliate

An outbound link is a easy external link.Link on your site which refer to other site (other domain name) are called out bound links for your websites.

18. michealaidan

michealaidan Affiliate affiliate

They are external links which you give on other sites.

19. Reaz

Reaz Affiliate affiliate

An out bound link is a link of outer website/page submitted to your website/page which can divert traffic to that website/page from your page. Too many out bound link is harmful for your site.

20. alishroy

Hey, martindowers,
    I appreciated it and please suggest me which kind of linked building is beneficial to our website.

21. Jimmy Forsyth

Jimmy Forsyth Affiliate affiliate

Links which we place of other websites on our website ... Too many effects the quality of one ..

banners