The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What is a keyword tracker?

There are many keyword tracking tools are available on net.There are basically used to reporting unlimited keywords for the URL,Reporting Archives,Schedule Report Runs
and more...
I have use google adword keyword tracking tool and gostats.com web counter tools for website analysis.

Actually keyword tracker is nothing but a tool which is used for tracking your keywords according to the content or the site itself.Well i want to share my list of tools.I have used Google keyword tracker for my keyword searching,gostats web counter for website analysis,Link checker for checking links etc.

A keyword tracker basically creates a report that allows you to know your position regarding that word in search engines and how much competition you have, also tracks changes along time.

Keyword Tracker is a keyword optimization tool.

You are wrong, don't make any post untill unless you have knowledge or at least make some search on search engines.

Keyword tracker tool is basically use to know that what's the current position of your keyword on search engines. On basis of those results you can plan strategy for getting 1st rank on search engines.

banners
Back