The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What if my visitors don't like to spend money?

R

rlopes

Hello again!

I have a website that offers a free logo design tool. As it suggests, most people who comes to my website are avoiding to spend money, as they are looking to design logos by themselves.

I tried to use logo design affiliate programs and all, but the traffic doesn't convert well.

Are there any reliable programs that offer free services and pay per lead? I believe that would go nice with my stingy visitors. :D

how do you make money from your site, if you are offering a free logo design tool?? Are your keywords stuffed with phrases containing the word "free"??

Are there any reliable programs that offer free services and pay per lead? I believe that would go nice with my stingy visitors. :D

I don't think just any free service or pay per lead program would do. Seems like a webmaster related offering would be best. Or since it may be small business people that want a free logo, maybe a free or discount business card offer from Vista Print would convert?

We have 2 good CPA networks that have lots of free offers and pay per lead programs.
<a href="http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/adfinity">Adfinity</a> and <a href="http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/adfoundry">ADFoundry.net</a>, but I'm not sure if they have anything webmaster related.

try Google Adsense or register as an affiliate with Commission Junction where you might be able to find PPL programs related to your niche.

I would write up a 3 to 5 page "free" e book loaded with affiliate links to other services explaining that the logo is just part of success with a website. something like this:

Title: How to make A Logo make your company fly like and eagle

Page one: Logos must work with the design

add content explaining why the design is just as important as the logo, and use an affiliate link to a top designer, but link to their portfolio, so they can see examples of what you are describing.

Page two: Logo's without content benefits nobody

add some content explaining you point and again, put an affiliate link to show "examples".

Page three: Logo's are only good if you have traffic

Show them a software or service that has a free trial with an affiliate link and explain how it works, brad callens seo elite would be great for this.

They are looking for "free" so give them the e book for free, just make sure it is good info with affiliate links.

There are just some examples, and you can expand on them at will. The more "Free" e books you give away, the more money you are likely to make.

It also gives you more credibility because you are giving it away "free" and most will never know that you stand to make money on every link.

An almost perfect selling situation.

Hope this helps.

banners
Back