Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What if anything do you outsource?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So guys what do you outsource? For me I outsource everything im shit at - coding basically :)

Any tips on good places to outsource, I've got to outsource some writing. I have used odesk in the past, is fiverr any good anyone with experience on that front?

Any tips on good places to outsource, I've got to outsource some writing. I have used odesk in the past, is fiverr any good anyone with experience on that front?

For writing, thematic relevant forums are good places, provided that there are people in these forums who offer copywritng. The big advantage: These people are already familiar with the topic.

Furthermore, good addresses for copywriting besides odesk are textbroker, freelancer and elance.

I would not recommend fiverr for a copywriting - there you would need to land a lucky hit ;)

For writing, thematic relevant forums are good places, provided that there are people in these forums who offer copywritng. The big advantage: These people are already familiar with the topic.

Furthermore, good addresses for copywriting besides odesk are textbroker, freelancer and elance.

I would not recommend fiverr for a copywriting - there you would need to land a lucky hit ;)

I guess i'll stick with odesk, just making sure I wasn't missing something.

I just started CPA, about a 2-3 weeks ago; real estate broker 10 years now, but know this is where I'm meant to be in order to become virtual and travel as I please. Soo..

I learned about monetizing youtube videos via Google adsense and lots of views. This has been my first strategy, as it's maybe the cheapest I can see out of the mix of strategies. So, as with my real estate social media marketing online assistants, I created some screenshot tutorials and found my crew; about 3 "video finders", who find my current videos to be searched "funny cat videos". They input the video urls on my google sheet, and then I hired a video editor to put the compilations together and publish to my youtube channel as well as the FB fanpage I created.

Here's the links to check out the 1 week progress, which has been tough finding solid people to do the positions because it is low paying: 10MinuteCompilationVideos
and 10 Minute Funny Animal Compilations. I know this will be a patience strategy, but I like to create jobs, where I can sit it and almost forget it once it gets rolling.

Also, I've been blessed with finding an amazing IT webmaster & coder; I've been amazed by his work in helping so far. In this same past week (our first together), he's helped me make a new wordpress site for our investment property inventory: www.ifrealtygroup.com, and my company page for getting added to network companies since I'm a rookie here: www.ifgroup.com. I'm now paying him for training on much of these CPA programs, so we're kind of on the same page moving forward; he'll be responsible for helping me implement my mobile marketing strategies. First, we're going with sweepstakes offers.

Onlinejobs.ph is where I've utilized very solid, and affordable, virtual assistants. If you've never heard of them, I'd appreciate it if you checked them out through my affiliate link (never used to now, but I'm in CPA now right): Hire the best Filipino employees and virtual assistants the Philippines has to offer!

banners
Back