The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What i need to do to be accepted to booking affiliate?

gavriel

affiliate
Recently (dec 19) Booking did updated their affiliate acceptance terms and from now on to apply to booking affiliate you must not only have you'r registered domain but also a travel focused website with content and travel focused traffic.

But as they didn't published any info about how big my website should be and about how they test the traffic and how much traffic i should have i'm asking you here.
does anybody can tell me or direct me to a source where i can find the conditions that my website must match to be accepted by booking?

Booking.com is a brand already. But if they want to appear on CNN.com they can get in line and buy an ad ;)
Can you send 20 or 50 qualified referrals per day? <<<Maybe that is what they want?

Booking.com is a brand already. But if they want to appear on CNN.com they can get in line and buy an ad ;)
Can you send 20 or 50 qualified referrals per day? <<<Maybe that is what they want?

I can do that but to send referrals i need to be affiliate first

I got this from the affiliate program pages of their website. Does something from here sound like your issue?

upload_2020-1-15_19-5-28.png

Hey Gavriel,
Sorry to hear that, but unfortunately that's the problem with big brands, they really don't understand affiliate marketing and can be arrogant. We are looking for affiliates in the tech space so get in touch and you'll get the attention that you deserve. Looking forward to hearing from you.

banners
Back